The fastest way to find a single book is to use the author's last
name or the ISBN number. Enter the ISBN with no hyphens.
1. Use Google search engine:
2. Use our search engine:
If you are having difficulty finding the product you are
searching for, we recommend the following:
1. When searching by author/editor, search only by the author's last
name. For example, if you are searching for a book or journal
authored/edited by Sam Chekwas, search by "Chekwas."
3. When searching by title, use only one unique word from the title.
For example, if you are searching for Tyler's Herbs of Choice,
search by "herbs" or "choice".
4. When searching by keyword, search by a keyword that is not
included in the title or truncate the keyword. For example, if you
are searching for books or journals about fibromyalgia, search by
5. To get more results, try to use more general keywords, or limit
the number of keywords.
If you don't find what you need, please email a query and we will respond in a timely fashion.